Monday 6 June 2016

.W I L D C H I L D.

Crazy Wild Child

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." 
-Ashley Smith



© Kajalainen, K.


Happy summer days, laughing kids, green grass, hot sun. 
Running, crying, laughing - together.
Endless games and ideas, non-stop energy.
Oh. Wish I was a kid again.

To be honest - I will never grow up, make believe is too much fun.

***

I love being a model but I also love dearly photographing. These are just quick shots I took the other day while my nieces were at my parents and we all spent summer day outside playing and running crazy, doing handstands and looking for ants. These ain't sharpest and most focused pictures, either layout but thats why I love them! I like everything unusual and I think them pictures are just perfect examples of kids enjoying summer at grandparents and living life to the fullest.



No comments:

Post a Comment